Posted on January 31 2006 | Categories: Scripts
For several years I wrote original scripts for ABC After School Specials. I love writing scripts. It was so interesting to watch actors become the characters I had made up. Here are some of the titles:
- TATTLE: WHEN TO TELL ON A FRIEND. ABC After School Special - Emmy Nomination: Script. Bronze Apple Award. Cine Gold Eagle.
- SUPERMOM'S DAUGHTER. ABC After School Special - Emmy Nomination. AWRT Commendation. Mentor Award. NAWW Award.
- TEEN FATHER. ABC After School Special - Emmy Nomination. Humanitas Finalist. National Psychological Association Award for Excellence in the Media. Nancy Susan Reynolds Award.
- DON'T TOUCH. ABC After School Special - Emmy Nomination. Humanitas Finalist. Humanitarian Award.
- I WANT TO GO HOME. ABC After School Special - Emmy Nomination. WGA Nomination: Outstanding Children's TV Script.
I also wrote three original scripts for The Baby-sitters Club which were aired HBO and distributed as videotapes. Here's a list of those titles:
- Jessie and the Mystery of the Stolen Secrets
- Claudia and the Mystery of the Secret Passage
- Stacy Takes a Stand - Cable Ace Award Finalist
Other scripts I have written:
- ROSIE. Feature based on a novel by Anne Lamott. Feature Act III.
- CAROLYN AND MAGGIE. Feature written with Lee Minoff, based on a novel by Norma Klein. Andrew Bonime Associates. Columbia.
- A PLACE CALLED HOME. Movie of the Week, CBS
- THE PASSION OF MARY FRANCES. Movie of the Week, Lorimar (CBS)